From Limerick (66.1 Km), Shannon Airport (52.5 Km) & Ennis (32 Km)
- From Limerick & Shannon Airport follow signs for the N18 to Ennis.
- From Ennis, follow the signs for Miltown Malbay R474.
From Killimer Car Ferry (20 Km)
- Turn left after exiting the ferry and follow the road into Kilrush for approx 8 Km.
- In Kilrush head northwest on fahy's Rd/N67 toward Cooraclare Rd/St. Joseph's terrace
- Turn right on Cooraclare Rd/St. Joseph's terrace and continue onto R483
- Merge onto N67
For sailing times Killimer Car Ferry visit http://www.shannonferries.com/page/ferry-timetable/7
From Cliffs of Moher (45 Km) / Lahinch (32 Km)
- Leaving the Cliffs of Moher, turn left onto the R478 (signposted Liscannor & Lahinch).
- Continue through Liscannor (8 Km) and as you enter Lahinch (a further 5 Km), you will come to a T-junction. Turn right onto the N67.
- Follow the N67 to Miltown Malbay.
From Galway (via Ennis)
- M18 to Ennis (exit 12)
- N85 to Inagh, turn left
- R460 to Miltown Malbay